Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Decent Workout

Today's workout consisted of some basics, circuited together.

I was really hoping to try out my new plyo-boxes tonight, but weary legs from the Sunday's squat session prevented me from doing so : (

So tonight was an upper body day. After my dynamic warm-up, I moved into some inverted rows, pulling to the collar bone to really hit the rhomboids.

Next I moved into some neutral grip, chain, chin-ups. Rested 10 seconds and performed a set of wide grip pull-ups.

Third, I performed kneeling cable crunches, really focusing on my breathing and contractions.

Fourth, I kept the rope around and performed some triceps press-downs.

That was pretty much it.

I repeated this circuit 4 times and kept the reps in the 12-15 range. Still feeling out my shoulder from the pre-summer injury on tour.

~ B

Robert Belley, BSC, CPT, YCS
www.PurelyPhysique.com
www.RockStarPhysique.com